Areva Martin Inspires You to Find Your Voice and Personal Power, Speaking about her Newest Book, Make It Rain! Award-winning attorney, advocate, and CNN legal expert teaches you to amplify your message and get your words heard.
Areva Martin, an award-winning civil rights attorney, children’s and women’s rights advocate, television host, and author is committed to helping people find their voice and their personal power, and teaching them to use this new understanding to better their individual situations and to empower, educate, and inform others. She will be speaking about her new book, Make It Rain! How to Use Media to Revolutionize Your Business & Brand, in two LA-area appearances, as well as at a number of venues nationwide.
A leading expert and commentator on a range of compelling legal, political, social, and celebrity issues, Areva is a regularly appearing legal expert for CNN and The Dr. Phil Show, a recurring guest host on The Doctors, a TEDx speaker, and writes regularly for CNN, Time.Motto, and Ariana Huffington’s Thrive.
- Are you tired of your message getting lost in the noise?
- Do you have a terrific product or great service, but no ad budget?
- Do you want to address a community need, but lack a network?
- Have a fresh idea or company to promote, but no contacts?
Areva knows that today, our “personal” is public. There is a new bar in the age of #MeToo; it is high and it is in perpetuity. Everyone has to be able to present themselves as authentic and articulate their message. In Make It Rain!, she helps you clarify your brand, amplify your message, and get your words heard. You’ll learn to use your distinctive voice and media strategically to reach the right audiences, build a platform, and increase your visibility, influence, and business.
An informed and passionate speaker, Areva connects with her audiences, combining motivational energy, business acumen, candid commentary, and personal warmth.
She will be signing her book and speaking in:
- Boston – Harvard Law School; Thursday, March 22, 12 – 1 pm in Austin Hall North; information here
- Chicago – 1871; Sunday, March 26, 5:30 pm; Sponsored by the National Association of Women Business Owners-Chicago and 1871; information here
- Beverly Hills – Make It Rain! Rainmakers’ Book Event; Friday, March 30, 7 – 10 pm; tickets here
- Los Angeles – Rainmakers’ Boss Lady Brunch Panel, USC Marshall School of Business; Hoffman Hall, 701 Exposition Blvd., Saturday, March 31, 11 am – 1 pm; a celebration of Women’s History Month; tickets here
- San Francisco – San Francisco Bar Association; Tuesday, April 3, 11:30 am; information here
- New York City – United Way of New York and Coach, Coach store at Columbus Circle; Monday, April 16, 5 pm; information here
- St. Louis, MO – Left Bank Books, sponsored by Maryville University Women in Leadership; Monday, May 7, 5 pm; information here.
All these events are open to the public. For more information, visit arevamartin.com/events.
For sponsorship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areva Martin is the founder of Martin & Martin, the largest female-owned, African-American law firm in L.A., and The Special Needs Network, a non-profit for the benefit of special needs kids and their parents. She is also the author of the Amazon bestseller The Everyday Advocate, a memoir about raising a child with autism. Using both her personal and professional experience, Areva has established herself as a sought-after expert. She is a legal expert on CNN and The Dr. Phil Show, co-host on The Doctors, and makes regular appearances on Anderson Cooper 360, Good Morning America, and shows across CNN and HLN, among others.
For information, contact:
Sandi Mendelson; 212-725-7707; email@example.com